When they can’t figure out what’s wrong with you…
1. You might be at the layer of dysfunction where you FEEL the symptoms but it’s not enough to SHOW UP IN LABS!
2. If it’s nutrition related, (like mine was) the doctors don’t know how to check for that. They are not trained in nutrition.
3. Doctor’s don’t know how to ACCURATELY find parasites, Candida and some bacteria. They don’t all show up in labs.
4. Your hormones can be out of balance causing symptoms even if YOUR LABS ARE NORMAL.
“I’m doing everything RIGHT but nothing works!”
I know you THINK you are doing everything right but it’s one or more of these things:
1. You might be thinking you are eating “RIGHT” but are missing some important information
2. There might be one or more things in your daily life that are keeping your body from healing that you would not know to look for
3. You don’t know what you don’t know….
4. The nervous system could be blocked or switched or BOTH!
Wait…what the heck is “BLOCKED” or “SWITCHED”???
Your nervous system is the same concept as the gas pedal and brake pedal like you have in your car
GAS PEDAL: Sympathetic AKA “Fight or Flight”
BRAKE PEDAL: Parasympathetic AKA “Rest & Digest”
When they are balanced and doing their job properly EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT!
HOWEVER, when they are not…..that’s when the trouble starts and that’s when your body stops being able to:
WHAT IS “SWITCHED”?
HOW THIS FEELS TO YOU:
better worse better worse better worse better worse
WHAT IS “BLOCKED”?
HOW THIS FEELS TO YOU:
HOW DO YOU GET SWITCHED OR BLOCKED?
When ANY of the below items build up over time and don’t get properly handled, the body will get overwhelmed eventually causing switching and/or blocking.
It’s like when you are pouring water into a bucket and if it can’t drain out as fast as you are pouring, it will overflow.
Eventually that overwhelm causes SWITCHING. When the SWITCHING goes unaddressed, it becomes BLOCKING and THESE MIGHT NOT SHOW UP IN LABS
1. Toxicity and unhealthy food cause inflammation over time
2. Then the immune system stops working properly
3. Body can’t fight off pathogens aka bugs (ie bacteria, fungus, parasites and virus)
4. Those pathogens grow causing symptoms and dysfunction
5. Most of the time, labs won’t pick it up because it’s too early
6. Eventually it will become disease
It NEVER happens overnight or from any ONE thing!