The 5 Layers to Disease
Disease happens in layers. Think of it like it’s a five-layer bean dip!
1st Layer: Toxicity
- All illness begins with inflammation which is caused by toxicity.
- As organs become more inflamed, toxins build up and overwhelm the body, accumulating more toxins than the body can dump.
- Everyday sources of toxicity: chlorine and fluoride from tap water, toothpaste, pesticides on food, formaldehyde and ammonia in beauty products, medications, birth control, artificial sweeteners, metal fillings in our teeth, chemicals in our nonstick cookware, and the list goes on!
2nd Layer: Digestion
- Toxic burden grows and continues to overwhelm the body and eventually interrupts your ability to digest your food and assimilate nutrients.
- When you can't use the nutrition from your food, this causes greater imbalance.
- Digestive issues grow slowly over time.
3rd Layer: Allergies
- The body is unable to use nutrition and is diverting its self-repairing resources to deal with the growing toxic burden.
- Inflammation and toxicity have grown to a level that is suppressing immune function.
- Allergies are an inflamed immune response. If you handle what is interfering with the immune function, allergies can be completely eliminated.
4th Layer: Pathogens
- Bodies are built to stay balanced and fight pathogen "enemies" like bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungus.
- Disease and chronic symptoms are appearing because the body is losing its ability to fight back against the pathogens and protect itself.
- There is still hope to restore the body's normal function - it's much more effective to remove interference and help the body do its job properly during this early stage of disease when a diagnosis can't be found.
5th Layer: Disease / Abnormal Labs
- Once you've progressed to the point of receiving abnormal lab results, you are in official "disease" state.
- The body is in a state of confusion and extreme overwhelm, having difficulty doing its normal job due to the sheer toxicity exposure in this day and age
- Repair and recovery is totally attainable in this stage, but it takes more time, patience, and strategy.
Your Body WANTS to Heal and Repair
- Your body is built to heal, repair, and maintain balance.
- You can help your body heal by removing what's interfering with the repair process.
- The good news is if you're suffering chronically from multiple symptoms and can't get a diagnosis, you can still reverse it
How to Heal, Repair and Stay Healthy
Address the layers in reverse order with a combination of:
- the right food and nutrition
- handling the toxins
- getting on the right supplements for your body
The body will heal in the reverse order that it got sick. Once this is accomplished, it will put your body back in its original working order so that it can do its job properly and keep itself balanced. Your body was built to:
- recognize "enemies" like pathogens and fight them off
- keep itself and its organs balanced and working properly
- handle toxicity and drain it out so it won't damage the body and cause inflammation
Once the body is managing itself on that level, you don't ever have to be sick again!
Keeping the right fuel in your body (food) and learning how to avoid the major toxins in our daily life with changing some habits can keep you healthy moving forward. If you get exposed to "enemies" your body should be able to recognize them and fight them off properly as long as it's not overburdened with toxicity and bad "fuel" (food/nutrition) and you are on the right supplement program to keep you balanced!
It's so easy once you know. You are just missing the owner's manual to your body. Once you get it, you don't ever have to be sick again!